Submission for Main Conference
Please use the form below to submit your event.
- If this is too much for you, you can also submit directly on email.
- **The Title will also generate an URL**. You might want to choose a short title here (for now), and then edit it afterwards on the generated page (the URL will stay the same, once generated).“
- “Session” is anything other than a Talk or a Workshop. It could be a performance, games/contests, outdoor activities, etc.”
- **The three main areas at the bottom will be the main body of your event-page**. Please use normal wikisyntax in those fields, if you like (e.g. use * for a list).
- A rough idea of the dates, tools you need etc is fine for now. You can edit your event-page when you gain more clarity on these and also e.g. add pictures, links, etc anytime.
After submission you will be directed to this page without the form below. Your submission will appear on the **summary**. There you can click on your entry, and also make edits there anytime in the future. Please go right ahead and check if everything is as you wanted to have it. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions.
Take a look at the call for participation & papers 2016 and last year's schedule to get a better idea of what we're looking for and what's been done previously. This in no way restricts what you can present. Its just a way to get a feel of the conference. Also check out the participate page to find other ways to contribute. Refer to tools to find a way to communicate with us that works for you.